1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Lexus LFA Mod Fixer-Upper

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GemZ1, Feb 20, 2022.

1. GemZ1

GemZ1
    Expand Collapse

Hello! I recently came a across a Lexus LFA off of one of the those crappy websites, I checked to make sure it had no viruses and all is good, there is many problems with the vehicle, the main thing being the j-beam, which was taken from the K-Series. other problems include headlights have no texture and do not fit the headlight frame, side mirrors don't have a texture, causing them to be gray and not a mirror, crappy broken glass textures, both for the lights on the car and the actual glass, and also the textures for the engine and other things. I've looked through the mods files, ripped out the links from the from the person that made the fake mod and looked at textures and such

I was hoping someone could fix it, I am not a very good Modder nor do I have much experience with coding and texture/sound.

Below is a link to the mod, as altered by me, previously mentioned.

Attached Files:

2. a plane guy

a plane guy
    Expand Collapse

What in tarnation,
    Where the hell did you get this from for it to include all those internet shortcuts? Jesus.
    Its also just a russian reupload of @Tsutarja495 ’s old lexus mod (if i remember correctly), id recommend deleting it from this thread as your basically just reuploading his mod

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. a plane guy

a plane guy
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice