Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Automation' started by kravn, May 6, 2020.
Minor styling changes and cleaned up overlapping taillights
"How much do you want to look like a non-automation-car?"
This looks so nice!
Thank you, I never thought I would get so many compliments like this, but I am very thankful for them as it motivates me to make such designs!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT THAT
the rims look beautiful
-e r i k
You have to let me try that. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!
Made a custom frame for the Kart and added fender flares for the road legal kit.
That's look awsome :O
I can't wait to ride it
More progress on the Kart!
Got rid of the fender flares and made my own that conform to the car's shape better and look overall nicer.
(The flares are only there so the Kart could be considered "road legal" and they will not be on more serious off-road and track focused models.)
Made the interior make sense as the side where you would get in was where the emergency shutoff and control panel was, that has since been moved to the other side of the car. I also added indicator lights in the interior to add to the sense that this can be a road legal car. A roof panel has also been added along with a rear view mirror.
Added a spot for a font license plate to be mounted and made some minor changes to the rear.
You can now pull your Kart with a Kart. The Kart "Diesel" utility has over 10 more lbft of torque, higher gearing, stiffer suspension for towing, a cb radio, and 2 less Hp.
Why are these mods so god darn excellent..
Kart progress 2 electric boogaloo
-Gave the Kart a major facelift, personally I really like it as the old front end was rushed and I didn't take the time to make it look good, but I would like feedback on it to see what other people think
-Reworked the custom frame I made because it was very weird looking in places
D-Made a custom air filter and a properly attached intercooler for the turbo "diesel" I3
Figuring out how to edit the Jbeam because I was not satisfied with the way the regular exported Jbeam was done. It is very unfinished as I still have more to do on pretty much every side of the Kart.
Before (yes it is a different configuration of the kart but it is still structured the same way)
After (the spike that appears to be part of the white Kart is actually from the other Kart)
Wall impact at around 30 MPH
Worked on the Jbeam for 4 hours, still not finished but I am very satisfied with it. It can now reach its top speed faster and can has more ground clearance.
New vs Old
Jbeam is pretty much done besides changing the radiator position and change the camera distance. It crashes ok, can get spiky if it is hit in specific areas but it now has less drag and is much better at off-roading. once these last changes are made I will upload it to the first post of this thread.