Kashira Engines on other Ibishu's

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by SupremeDalek73, Dec 5, 2019.

1. SupremeDalek73

SupremeDalek73
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lukas Hirschmann

Lukas Hirschmann
    Expand Collapse

A GTz version of the Gen2 Pessima would be great! But it would need AWD and unfortunately the Gen2 is only made for FWD

3. SebastianJDM

SebastianJDM
    Expand Collapse

maybe it wouldn't need awd? i still think it's a good idea, even with fwd. irl there aren't a lot of hot hatches from the era that were awd, especially if the base car was fwd. civics, focuses, even the corolla was rwd at some point and went to fwd. hell, the dodge charger was fwd for a few years. maybe the newer pessima doesn't need a gtz model, but something like a "gt" model, some car model did that in the 90s, slowly fading away from performance models and towards economy cars, but with one last generation of halfway performance model. maybe it was corolla or idk.

4. Lukas Hirschmann

Lukas Hirschmann
    Expand Collapse

Yes, most of them were FWD, but they didn't have the power of this V6. I think that the Pessima would have a hard time putting all that power and torque down on the road with just it's front wheels.
    And you are right: it doesn't need a GTz version, but it would be nice to have one nonetheless.

5. SebastianJDM

SebastianJDM
    Expand Collapse

clio v6 was fwd iirc. also alfa 147 busso. i think the v6 gt version would need some suspension upgrades and a light aero/appearance kit, then call it even. maybe a close-ratio 6-speed trans. sporty tires as well.

6. Lukas Hirschmann

Lukas Hirschmann
    Expand Collapse

I didn't think of those two to be honest, but both came out after the Pessima and the Clio was mid-engine and RWD(didn't know that myself).
    But I agree with you that the V6 GT would need sportier suspension, sportier tires, a body-kit and a 6 speed manuel. Than it could make fun just with FWD.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. bwc1976

bwc1976
    Expand Collapse

Agreed on the diesel especially, the Kashira 2.5TD is my favorite diesel engine I've driven in the game so far.

8. GotNoSable!

GotNoSable!
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Bump.

9. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

But it is on the subject of the engines, so not really

10. SubaruSVX

SubaruSVX
    Expand Collapse

Fact check: Clio V6 was RWD, not FWD.

#10 SubaruSVX, Jan 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice