Jw what gaming consoles and systems do ya guys have?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Y4123, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Y4123

Y4123
    Expand Collapse

I have a GameCube (which I got for $10 + $15 for the cables and a controller) an original indigo Gameboy Advanced (I got for $15) and a cobalt blue 3DS with an NES skin that I got for Christmas 2013

2. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

Only a computer because Master Race.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Y4123

Y4123
    Expand Collapse

PC is better

4. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse

I'm obviously only playing on computer, because #pcmasterrace
    But I have an old Sega Master system II bought buy my brother new at the time.
    I have also an old Amiga, don't know the model though

5. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

I have 2 original PlayStations, a PS2 an Xbox 360 and a Wii and of course the laptop I play beam on

6. machine

machine
    Expand Collapse

PC, laptop, PS2, PS3, XBox 360 and NES. Prolly gonna buy a PS4 once I get money.

I don't give a fuck about "master race".

7. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

Leptop, Original Xbox, Xbox 360 S, Xbox One. Im an Xbox Fanboy
    Would like to build a PC for Beam but i dont have a spare $1000+ to build one. Racecars and fuel money take a higher priority at the moment.

8. FS16

FS16
    Expand Collapse

A PC masterrace system, a PS4, numerous DSes and a Wii xD

9. naguluna

naguluna
    Expand Collapse

i have an asus laptop, a sega genesis with a sh*t ton of games and a pc "master race"

10. Deleted member 1747

Deleted member 1747
    Expand Collapse

PS2 slim, Nintendo Wii, two NDS, XB360 and XB1.

11. atv_123

atv_123
    Expand Collapse

You name it, I have it pretty much... Still looking for a good switcher to handle that many inputs to one TV.

12. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

In chronological order:

- Some cheap 9999-in-1 chinese console thingies, which were just just 5 games cloned
    - PS One ( S.C.A.R.S. and Driver being my first games )
    - Xbox One ( Driv3r, Halo 2, Time Splitters, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow/Chaos Theory being my favourites )
    - Wii U, just because ( Super Smash Bros Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy being favourites - Sold everything after 1 year )
    - PC as main entertaining system

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nissan Skyline

Nissan Skyline
    Expand Collapse

Red Wii, Black N3dsXL, Crimson Red DS lite, black gamecube, n64, ps1.
    Many, many laptops, and a few desktops. (Check my signature.)

14. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Multiple PCs/Laptops.
    broken Xbox 360.
    Gameboy Advance SP
    2 DS lites.
    Gamecube.
    And the current time consumer:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Googlefluff

Googlefluff
    Expand Collapse

Are they as much of a nightmare as I've heard?

OT: I went from a PS2 to an Xbox 360, then got an Xbox One and PC at about the same time, and now I've just got the PC (though the 360 is still around somewhere).

16. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I have had a whopping 1 issue with my switch since launch and have at least 30 hours + on it. One of the 2 included joycon straps is a really tight fit, stuck digital calipers on it and the rails on it are genuinely tighter than on the other joycon strap so that is a genuinely faulty part I think.

No dead pixels or any weirdness. Not had a single crash. Havent scratched screen in the dock.

17. Modem

Modem
    Expand Collapse

• pc
    • 3ds
    • wii
    • xbox360
    • xbone
    • psp
    those are the ones i caan still use (meaning, i know where they are, and if needed have something to charge them) i have owned a lot more than that in the past, but those are the ones that i still have.

18. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Oh yeah a PSP running custom firmware is also in my possession

19. Rolph

Rolph
    Expand Collapse

In chronological order:
    PSP 1000 - I got this guy in 2006, haven't turned it on since I got newer one years later. So many memories with it, first serious gaming related thing I had. First game was Cars. I was quite cool for having this in my first school years.
    PS3 - I got this for Christmas in 2007. Fat edition, 4 USB ports in front, 60 GB HDD if I'm not mistaken. I loved Need for Speed games(they were good back then) and Fight Night games. First Uncharted games were simply the best for their story. Last game I liked was GTA 5, got it a few days after release. Now I haven't played PS3 for half a year, because then I got a PC and now I play GTA there.
    PSP 3000 - Played it lot, but now it's just collecting dust for about 6 years.
    Ipad 2 - Got this in autumn 2011, but it got old quickly. Have it on ios 7 with jailbreak. I still use it sometimes, because there are some mostly table games that are playable on old hardware. This ipad is not usable for other things, because it is too old for even simple things like internet browsing. Safari often crashes in pages have more contnt, videos or more ads.
    PS Vita - Got this in 2012, mainly because I wanted to play Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Now collecting dust for 3 years. Didn't really like this guy, because graphics aren't up to expectations.
    PS 4 - got this in 2014, played the Last of Us and original watch dogs on it. Didn't use it much, because at first game choice was not enough and later I got more and more into PC gaming.
    Acer laptop- i5-5200u and Nvidia 840m is bad, but was more than enough for me back in 2015.
    Now - Prebuilt PC with 6600k with shit cooler and GTX 1070

All first years I also had some laptops, but they were cheap with bad specs and either died quickly or weren't powerful. Enough for flash games, but thats all

I remember trying early BeamNG techdemo on my old Dell laptop, but had no textures(I don't know why) and less FPS than in slideshow

20. SandwichesANDmilk

SandwichesANDmilk
    Expand Collapse

i got
    1 Xbox 360 (never use it)
    2 PS3s
    1 PS4
    1 Wii (haven't been turned on in like a year)
    idk how many PCs (i got a PC family)
    2 psp 3000
    1 DS lite
    1 smashed DS lite

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice