Jimmy likes BeamNG

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by kruleworld, Jan 20, 2021.

1. kruleworld

kruleworld
    Expand Collapse

You're not going to get higher praise from a Youtube 'Celebrity' Jimmy Broadbent

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

When I saw the title of the thread I thought that some 3 year old kid called Jimmy made it lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SuperShep1

SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

me too lol

4. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Jimmer has been a big fan of the game as a sandbox for awhile now, but it was a pleasant surprise to hear him say the tarmac handling is better than Dirt Rally 2.0 and taking it as a serious rally sim

I keep saying the devs really need to focus on drag racing and rally racing asap. With slightly better AI and a co-driver the game could be a proper sim for both of those disciplines with only a single update worth of content. That would help a ton for the game gaining traction as an actual game/sim opposed to a sandbox toy like so many of the sim racing content creators have been treating it as

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. FordKing

FordKing
    Expand Collapse

Me three lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice