1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Italy Update Glitch

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Clivey, May 26, 2019.

1. Clivey

Clivey
    Expand Collapse

Hi all, I'm having an issue with the Italy map in that the new additions (e.g. Portino, fuel stations, the redesigned port etc.) are not appearing correctly - please see the attached screenshot.

If I start the game in Safe Mode, everything loads correctly but I've been unable to determine which mod is causing the issue. - I have almost 500, which make the mod menu painfully slow and so I'll probably die of old age trying each one at a time. - I've tried disabling all terrain mods, then all scenarios with no luck. If a vehicle mod is causing the problem, I don't understand how.

I swear I saw another thread about this but I haven't been able to find it.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

• ItalyMapUpdateGlitch.jpg
  2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

If it works in Safe Mode, then it's certainly a mod that is messing with Italy.
    Are you sure you disabled any mod that could edit that level in any possible way? (for example outdated 'lighting' mod for Italy and so on)

3. Clivey

Clivey
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for your reply. As I said, I tried disabling all terrain mods, then scenario, with no luck.

I might have to disable mods 10 or so at a time, and keep trying the map to narrow the culprit down...I just wondered if there were any "known" culprits for this issue (I didn't have the 'Lighting' one BTW). :)

4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Let know if you find which one is it, would help :)

5. Nicelittle

Nicelittle
    Expand Collapse

Don’t mean to get involved but what does the lua say? Press ‘ to activate the lua.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice