Unsolved Issue With Material Mapping? (empty.cdae)

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by nom_saiyan, Feb 7, 2020.

1. nom_saiyan

nom_saiyan
    Expand Collapse

I have had this issue with a couple of things that I've been working on now. With this specific mod I'm almost sure I've done everything right, materials assigned in blender, created a materials.cs, and everything is named the same and in the right place. Multiple times I've tried re exporting the dae, renaming everything, disabling mods, deleting the cache, etc and it hasn't fixed it. I have another mod where I used the exact same method for the material and it works totally fine.

This is the only related error I get:
    [NO-TEXTURE] Unable to find material mapping to: big_deflector in vehicles/common/empty.cdae

So the model ends up with no material.

Again, I have a materials.cs and the .png AO map within the folder of the mod.

I've looked through the forums for a solution to this problem and found nothing so far. If anybody knows what the problem is I would appreciate the help.

2. thomatoes50

thomatoes50
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

if you did put you mod in the unpacked folder
    check you don't have a broken material here /documents/BeamNG.Drive/vehicles/....
    the one in the path above will have higher priority than yours in unpacked, so if it's there merge or delete it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice