Issue when placing JBeam objects on map and control of default vehicle

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by DeGa, Apr 18, 2015.

1. DeGa

DeGa
    Expand Collapse

Hello all,

I have been trying to include JBeam objects in my map (cones and tyres stack). Nevertheless, when I save and come back to the map, the default object I can control is not the automatically spawned pickup ("player" object), but the first JBeam object I placed on the map (tyres stack in my case). When hitting shit+c, the camera gets related to the pick-up truck, but I still can't control it (the control remains with my first object).
    Is there a special property I should set?

Thanks in advance for the help!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys - any clue with that? I was trying figuring it out by myself, but found no terrain having such setup...
    I also tried playing a bit around with properties, such as "locked" or "persistentID", but have been unsuccessful. Not possible yet?

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Terrain props aren't a thing yet, so no way to place a prop as 'part of the map' for the moment.

3. DeGa

DeGa
    Expand Collapse

OK, thanks for clarification! Will remove them then. Cheers

4. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

This may be possible to do actually. Hold on a minute while I work something out. I'll post back if it does fail.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice