Is this enough?

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by DeSanta, Mar 4, 2018.

?

Which GPU should I choose for best performance?

Poll closed Mar 29, 2018.
  1. EVGA GTX 1070 SC ACX 3.0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ASUS GTX 1070Ti Turbo

100.0%
  1. DeSanta

DeSanta
    Expand Collapse

Hello chaps, I'm getting a new computer in a month or so, and I just wanted to know If the specs that it will have (provided below) will be enough to run BeamNG at least at 60 FPS (or even more) when spawning multiple vehicles in big maps like JRI. When I say multiple I mean 3 or 4.

I've been using my laptop for the past 2 years and I must confess that the game didn't run well at all. (My laptop had/has a GT930M 2GB graphics card and a 4th gen i7 processor)

The specs for my new computer will be these:

(you might need to open the image in a new tab)

The main problem in this chart is the GPU, I'm really in doubt between choosing a EVGA GTX 1070 SC ACX 3.0 or a ASUS GTX 1070Ti Turbo. Prices are almost the same but I would like to have another opinion, I'll leave a poll somewhere in this thread so you can help me choose the best GPU.

Cheers.

2. DeSanta

DeSanta
    Expand Collapse

So... yeah. Thanks for your votes, I finally decided to buy the ASUS GPU. Thanks guys!

3. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

IMHO I rather get a Vega 56 at this price point (if GPU prices don't play with us), just because it's cheaper (in normal GPU pricing), yet it has nearly the performance of the GTX 1070 Ti.

4. DeSanta

DeSanta
    Expand Collapse

Well I guess that It's too late now. Anyways, the game runs well with the 1070Ti.

• Like Like x 3
  5. PriusRepellent

PriusRepellent
    Expand Collapse

Don't worry about it. The 1070 Ti uses less power, and produces less heat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice