Question / Support Is it possible to put on an interior on an Automation vehicle?

Discussion in 'Automation' started by bangladesh stan account, Mar 8, 2020.

1. bangladesh stan account

bangladesh stan account
    Expand Collapse

Hi, I just want to as if I could put on an interior in an Automation vehicle by editing the file that gets exported. I also want to ask if it's possible to make the Automation car have breakable doors, etc, as I think it could be easier to make an Automation mod that has a custom interior, that could also break as good as a nice beamng mod. Also, sorry for my bad English. I feel like it's getting worse overtime.

Have a good day

Edit: By that, I want to ask if I could do it by editing the files of the automation car.

2. italy0047

italy0047
    Expand Collapse

You can only put seats/dashboard/sterring wheel in the car with this mod:
    "Impromptu Roadster Pack: LITE".

• Like Like x 1
  3. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Interiors have been done before, but you're looking at a lot of work.

Breakable doors are not possible though, short of using the model as a base for a traditional mod.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bangladesh stan account

bangladesh stan account
    Expand Collapse

Alright. However, is it possible to use the model of the car and somehow make a traditional mod by combining parts of it and a few meshes i make?

5. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

If I understand correctly, that's what Jok3r did in the mod I linked. I don't mess around with this sorta stuff so I don't know enough to give more of an answer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice