Is it possible to animate a car movment in BeamNG?

Discussion in 'Automation' started by BNGmate, Mar 26, 2022.

1. BNGmate

BNGmate
    Expand Collapse

Hello, is it possible to animate any car in BeamNG? like an AI custom movement?

2. SRT_Gamer

SRT_Gamer
    Expand Collapse

First of all, wrong subforum.
    Second: If you mean that you want to make AI drive a route you've set, press F11 to open the world editor, then go to "window"... i think at least, then "gameplay", then "Script AI Manager."
    Open it and switch into the car that is supposed to drive. Then press the recording button and drive how you want the car do drive. When you are finished, you stop the recording, and if you click "more" you can disable that the route is shown and that if you play the thingy it doesn't loop.
    Now you can play that, and have the car drive how you want. The game records the steering inputs tho, not the position. Soo if you are driving a high HP RWD car really fast or drifting or shit like that, chances are AI will spin out, crash or something like that.

my english is really braindead right now, sorry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BNGmate

BNGmate
    Expand Collapse

Sorry I thought it was in automation thread.
    Thank you so much, that exactly what I needed.

4. SRT_Gamer

SRT_Gamer
    Expand Collapse

No problem, but i think you misunderstood the automation subforum here.
    Automation, with full Name Automation the Car Company Tycoon Game is a game where you can build cars. In 2018 or 2019 they partnered up with BeamNG and the game contains an exporter, making it possible to export the built vehicles to BeamNG.
    This subforum is dedicated to those exports.
    If you have another question, General Discussion and/or Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support are the subforums for this.
    And also welcome to the forums!

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice