Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Re:Z_IA, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Re:Z_IA

Re:Z_IA
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the BeamNG Forums!

Whether you just joined the forums, or have been here since BeamNG ran on CryEngine, this is a thread to introduce yourself to the community!

A couple things to keep in mind:
    • Do not give out any private personal information (name, personal contact info, etc.).
    • If you find that you have similar interests to another user, and want to have a conversation, please do it in a PM or in a thread such as General Discussion. This thread is mainly just for introductions.
    • This is a thread for serious introductions and general info for new users. Please keep it PG.
    • If you have any questions about BeamNG, the community, or anything else relating to these forums, feel free to ask!
    • Rules will be added/changed as needed.

#1 Re:Z_IA, Dec 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

I gave out some personal info, people know i live in the USA

:eek:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Re:Z_IA

Re:Z_IA
    Expand Collapse

EDIT: Problem has been resolved. Thank you mods! :D

#3 Re:Z_IA, Dec 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  4. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

Im living in France
    Only one dev know my real name
    Everyone know Im 13

• Like Like x 1
  5. VWlove38

VWlove38
    Expand Collapse

I'm a 17.5 yo highschool student from Israel (if some is from Israel pm me lol) just love this game and cars in general :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. TDK

TDK
    Expand Collapse
    FLIT KILLS MOTHS
    BeamNG Team

I thought I'd quickly post a 'hello' here, and bump this thread, as I'm helping out with the audio development of BeamNG.

Very quick background - 25 years in video game development, most recently for the past 10 years I was at Codemasters leading the audio teams on the DiRT/GRID/F1 skus, and then writing the music for that last 3 F1 games, so hopefully I can add a bit of extra audio value to this awesome title.

m

• Like Like x 13
  7. DuneWulff

DuneWulff
    Expand Collapse

Hello! I am DuneWulff (aka the bird dude)
    For me, BeamNG.drive is a canvas for creation. Although I am both a graphic designer and a digital artist, I enjoy creating maps and vehicle designs for BeamNG.drive in my spare time. In the real world, I drive a Toyota Tacoma and I'm old enough to vote, but not old enough to run for president (not that I want to. lol).

A lot of people here know me as the guy with the bird avatar. No real reason behind my avatar, but it has stuck and has undoubtedly become part of me in this community.
    Although I've only had an account since 2016, I lurked since roughly 2014 until I had a computer strong enough to run the game.
    I try my hardest to help others, and I operate with the goal of making the BeamNG forums a welcoming and friendly forum.
    My personal motto is Vadit via modicam humanitatem or roughly "a little kindness goes a long way." I haven't practiced Latin in many years, so idk if that is syntactically correct. ;)

• Like Like x 6
  8. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

I'll see if i can get this thread going

Hello there, if you can't read very well and for some odd reason don't know me, I'm workclock1. The copyright sign is just for fun
    I create funny useless props for BeamNG, Such as chickens, no use, just for fun, I've created spongebob characters, a Lego man, i could go on. But sometimes i actually create a useful mod such as my Muscle car pack, which the last i checked is outdated, even being the creator of the mod, i may be wrong, as I'm wrong a lot. Yes, i do take prop requests, (that's how the egg prop was created) but sadly most of the time I don't do them unless it's a really creative idea in my book of creative props (not an actual book, just as a reference)

I have no idea what people know me as, i refer to myself on this site as the prop master, but other people probably see me different (which is good!!). I came to the community on January 4th, 2016, 2 years after i bought the initial game off steam. I used the site for help, and for the great mods. Until around the middle of 2017 I began to mod myself. Tons and tons of fails turned into a amazing outcome, hard work always pays off, it always will.

Some personal details, I've loved computer programming since I was probably 7, Storm chasing is my favorite hobby when storm season hits (No, I have not seen a tornado yet, but I've seen over 10 supercells and funnels.), I absolutely love working on cars, washing cars, and learning more about them. No, i don't own my personal vehicle, a 2001 Mustang GT Is my planned one as my father owns one, and will most likely be handed down to me. (I can post pictures later, i don't like posting my real life stuff onto a site where anyone can view it and track me down somehow.).

But i guess that's me. No, I'm not immature dumbass if you want to know (how to get a Mustang 101), Good grades (if you are even in school) and overall hard work will pay off, always has for me, hopefully the same for you.

I put a lot of personal details in there, anyway, a picture of the mustang?

IMG_6431Edited.jpg

#8 workclock1©, May 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TheDiamondLord8

TheDiamondLord8
    Expand Collapse

There's 2 reasons why you wouldn't be tracked.
    A- Why even would anyone do it? This is just a tiny website for sharing mods and having fun :)
    B- It'd be pretty hard.
    So about me, I'm just TheDiamondLord8. I became obsessed with cars almost a year ago after playing a game. I'm a student (go to school), and I just try to stay happy. I focus on good academics and enjoying life. Hope everyone has a good day today :)

10. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

Good point, just don't wanna risk it. I am getting a bit over carried with it
    --- Post updated ---
    Ahh that's a bit better on the post, i'll stop spamming here, enjoy your day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

That is very impressive!

Chiptune Violinist causes certain large questionmark appear over my head. For one, I did play MSX and C64 when they were new so chiptune has special place in my music room and for another I find violin to be one of the best instruments with Piano and Erhu.

/////////////////////

Oh and I should introduce myself I guess?

I am Fufsgfen from planet Fufsgfen, so far apart is often language I read and speak than what others seem to use that understanding is difficult as if coming from another planet.

I know cars, computers, teaching, some programming and with experience from world since 60's there is quite a lot of information that I have captured, if I just would remember it all! :D

These days I'm retired and do some mountain bike races for fun.

• Like Like x 1
  12. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

ive been lurking this forums with no account when i was 11 years old and been playing BeamNG since august 2014 bought it on Humble bundle and on Steam in June 2015 and since then had over 6,000 hrs since then Screenshot12.png
    i love listening to scarlxrd
    im a fan of Subaru´s impreza-.jpg
    and im 15 yrs old now
    and im from Germany
    peace!

#12 SubaruSTI07™, Jun 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  13. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

I'm a middle school student from northeastern USA and I love classic cars, mostly European cars! And yes, I have an interest in weird automobiles too. :D

14. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I'm just some moderately-fat Portuguese-American who happens to like cars and metal. Nothing that special TBH.

• Like Like x 2
  15. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

Just an internet troll.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. MASKED REPTILIAN

MASKED REPTILIAN
    Expand Collapse

ima lil white boy behind that biomask lol
    im a nerd been into gaming since The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
    i speak arabic german english and samoan
    and i have the gift of autism
    --- Post updated ---
    only works with current profile picture
    --- Post updated ---
    easy from web server logs tapping into there wifi or even tracing emails
    its best to use a vpn like tunnel bear my ip is set to my old adress

• Like Like x 1
  17. TDK

TDK
    Expand Collapse
    FLIT KILLS MOTHS
    BeamNG Team

Welcome to the club, well Aspergers in my case :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

I'm Flippi.
    I used to make skins, until Windows 10 decided it only wanted me to be able to play 5 minutes of beam before crashing. I live on Oahu, an island in the state of Hawaii. Occupation: high school student. Almost at a 4.0. Have one :b: because gotta learn them extra languages))))) I like almost every car from the 50s-70s. And trucks from any generation. I run beam on a decent(ish) laptop, but hoping to get a better one soontm. I've been spending a lot of time on Brick Rigs and Automation lately, as those are the only games that my computer seem to not care about. I also play wreckfest, but I literally have to trick my computer into thinking that I'm not playing wreckfest in order to not freeze it. Oh right I also collect scale cars. And I created the sort of "meme" of VENKAKES vs vancakes. It died off a long time ago, but I still use my VENKAKES avatar once in a while. cause stale memes.

• Like Like x 1
  19. its_vorseil

its_vorseil
    Expand Collapse

I'm a 13 yr junior highschooler, bout to be 14. I hope I could be part with the community. I wish everyone safe and healthy. ye btw im a filipino.

My questions: How do I post a forum, I can't seem to find/know where the post button thingy. ye

Ps. Wish you guys safe and healthy again:)

20. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

If you want to post a thread. Go into a category such as "General Discussion", "General Off-Topic", etc. The "Post Thread" button should be on the far right.

Anyways, I'm a teenager from Murica (aka The US). I basically listen to rock and metal. I'm known for this statement.
    I also like "poking fun" at Improvement Pill. That's all I have to say for now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice