1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Interior camera sound issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Binkey, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Binkey

Binkey
    Expand Collapse

In the pre-race update, the interior camera's engine sound switches from speaker to speaker. Left- right, left-right. I've tried with headphones and without it still the same result. And it only does it in the interior view, the others are fine. There's nothing in the console saying that there's anything wrong, but if necessary I could record a bit of a video. I've tried different maps, still keeps changing speakers. Every car as well. Maybe it's just me, I'm not too sure. Also, I usually only hang around the showroom forums, so if I'm posting in the wrong section or it the wrong protocol than, my apologies.:D

2. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Please search before making a thread; there are already a ton of threads about this bug and we are working on a fix already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice