WIP Beta released Indoor Tractor Pulling 0.85

The first of its kind on the repo (future update is on hold indefinitely)

1. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

Kovu submitted a new resource:

Indoor Tractor Pulling - For your pulling needs

Read more about this resource...

WIP - Outdoor Pulling

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00021.png
    #1 Linux Doggo, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

With my equipment there was not much challenge in pulling, not sure what could be done for that:

Other thing would be ability to reset trailer, also spawn location for bigger default vehicles might be nice additions.

Looking forward of what this grows to!

3. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

Kovu updated Indoor Tractor Pulling with a new update entry:

The IJsselhallen Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

upload_2018-2-5_13-47-2.png Burning some rubber :p

• Like Like x 1
  5. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

I thought I removed the engine on that car, oh well. About the pulling sled (sorry I completely forgot about the discussion page), I might get in contact with someone to either port the one from RoR, make a new one or import the one from FS17. The spawn point is something I have to work on, I might even add a section to the back where things like the Case Magnum 380 CVX could spawn.

6. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

You did remove the engine, but it was possible to select GM by tab key and with ctrl-W I could put engine back in it, V10 engine that is :D

7. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

I don't know how to make the car undrivable, as in unable to tab to it like in scenarios, while writing this, I'm working on importing a pulling sled to BeamNG.

8. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I guess it would require to import fullsize.dae to Blender, then exporting only shell, fenders doors etc. that are required and export that as single mesh, then add it as map object, it would be just static object like a tree then.

9. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

Could try that, it would also improve performance because 1 vehicle is removed.

10. RustyRenesis

RustyRenesis
    Expand Collapse

@Kovu About my review, the problem with it still appearing mud instead of sand was solved by simply clearing the cache. For some reason it was still loading old assets when it shouldn't...

11. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

Nice to know you´re enjoying a rookie-quaility mod. It shows I still have some potential.

12. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

Kovu updated Indoor Tractor Pulling with a new update entry:

The back-hall update

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_00025.jpg My own delta config, and it's really good at doing wheelies, if you use a manual gearbox.

14. cyberrednec

cyberrednec
    Expand Collapse

i have the sled for FS17 and the overall model and textures are garbage, but does function, yet probably is a better idea to make a sled from scratch. -just saying

15. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

By that you mean you have it ported over to BeamNG? Or looked at it in FS17 and thought: I looks like crap.
    (I have FS17 and have used the sled before, and it´s horrible, the person who ported it over to FS17 from FS15 did a horrible job, because the sled isn´t as easy to use and tractors like the Steyr Multi, have no problem pulling it with the heaviest weight available.)

16. cyberrednec

cyberrednec
    Expand Collapse

The second one. And yeah, the weight and stuff including textures need to be fixed, I mean it would look"ok" but the sled mod has been ported over from FS09 originally.

17. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

It worked fine until Rambow145 ported it over to FS17, it was a great mod in FS09 through FS15.

18. cyberrednec

cyberrednec
    Expand Collapse

Actually I'm kinda friends with rambow145, but yeah he took the ability away to have the box automatically move, I wonder if it is possible to take the script from the fs15 and older versions and use them for a beamNG port?

19. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

I think it would have to be completely rewritten, BeamNG uses lua, even though FS17 uses a proprietary scripting system, which is a GIANTS Engine exclusive. Rewriting the script would take months and it could already be broken by then.

20. cyberrednec

cyberrednec
    Expand Collapse

True with the way beam physics works, it it possible to make a physical chain (nodes) to physically pull the box??
    --- Post updated ---
    got bored, built this, kinda works if you put it in 1st gear and a heavy flywheel and engine off, used ram plow as pan, kept flatbed for attaching weight

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00075.png
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice