WIP Beta released Improved Pagani Huayra [v1.5]

Discussion in 'Land' started by jojos38, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Nicho 2

Nicho 2
    Expand Collapse

over all a great mod but the rpm gauge and tachometer are very hard to see rn

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. iwabi

iwabi
    Expand Collapse

yo this is pretty sick, if you want to you can use bits from my version that i stopped updating for a while

3. jojos38

jojos38
    Expand Collapse

I noticed that as well I'll try to fix it later on thanks

Thank you! I'll take a look at it and make sure to credit you if I use anything from it
    --- Post updated ---
    the new version should fix your issue try to re-download it please

4. abyan jacko

abyan jacko
    Expand Collapse

i know goopen already made a bc version, but are you also planning on making one?

5. jojos38

jojos38
    Expand Collapse

Yep it's likely

6. raiiiu

raiiiu
    Expand Collapse

v1.0 is all updates that have been done on goopens version (if not done better than this revamp), and v1.1 is unnecessary imo

7. AbdullahBemath27

AbdullahBemath27
    Expand Collapse

If you don't want it, don't download it. Pretty simple TBH.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. jojos38

jojos38
    Expand Collapse

Do you have a link to it by any chance please? I wasn't able to find it

9. iwabi

iwabi
    Expand Collapse

yeah ill send it in dms real quick

• Like Like x 1
  10. _Tanco

_Tanco
    Expand Collapse

This is suprisingly good, the engine's sound is awesome and I kinda wonder how you managed to get such good samples. But again im never happy so here's a few things that are bad on this mod : the engine sound is too loud, try to reduce the maingain of both of the engine and exhaust by ~4-5 points, it would be better and more realistic. The suspensions are too soft on the base version, IMO the base suspension should be somewhat close to the race suspensions but I don't really experimented on that side. The turbo and starter sounds are bad, could be improved with better samples and settings. The ABS could make the tire more slip during full braking (I would like they hear them scream :D). However the ESC is really nice and extremly reactive and the SA gearbox is really brutal, exactly like in real life so it's awesome !

I would have loved to make everything I said above myself to help you but I really lack of spare time to work on modding sadly...
    Anyway I got really surprised and it's honestly the first time I really enjoy driving a "meshslap", keep up the good work it's really cool (but there's still a ton of things that could be slightly better :p)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. jojos38

jojos38
    Expand Collapse

Hey! Thank you very much, most of the hard work was made by my predecessors. The engine samples were already present into the mod I just reimplemented them so that it sounds much better.
    I don't think that the engine volume is too high, in real life those cars are *extremely* loud, although I've never heard an actual Pagani in real life.
    As for the other suggestions most of that is planned for future, I added the rest to the ideas list!
    Thanks for your suggestions / review

• Like Like x 2
  12. AbdullahBemath27

AbdullahBemath27
    Expand Collapse

I have a config with a better suspension setup, closer to the Assetto Corsa version of the car. I think that will fix that.
    As for the ABS, I think a Race "ABS" with an adjustable slip would be a good idea. Then people can set it to what they see fit.

13. Pepe in yo mama

Pepe in yo mama
    Expand Collapse

I changed my lighting settings to normal and the flame is still there? The new update fixed the neon green windows but the car still combusts when it starts moving. I also did a deep cache clear and the issue is still there idk.
    --- Post updated ---
    Okay so I found a fix if anyone has a similar problem with the car setting on fire, download the agent Y car value edit mod thing, and edit the fire values. Set the flash point, heat resistance, and smoke point to max and you should be good.

14. jojos38

jojos38
    Expand Collapse

It's a weird issue I haven't got any report of that

15. Pepe in yo mama

Pepe in yo mama
    Expand Collapse

Okay so I found a fix if anyone has a similar problem with the car setting on fire, download the agent Y car value edit mod thing, and edit the fire values. Set the flash point and
    How can I record it and show you?

16. jojos38

jojos38
    Expand Collapse

I see what you mean, I think it's an issue from your game

17. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

The issue is caused by the fuel tank being really weird and on the edge of stability but also being literally unbreakable so it just catches on fire randomly without breaking. Fuel tank Jbeam is a complete mess, you should redo it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. jojos38

jojos38
    Expand Collapse

Thanks! The entire JBeam is a huge mess it's planned to redo it from scratch but it's gonna take a lot of time

• Like Like x 1
  19. Pepe in yo mama

Pepe in yo mama
    Expand Collapse

ahhh I knew I wasn't going crazy! But if this is the case then why aren't more people complaining about it and why didn't it do that in the demo video??

20. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Because it's really random and might depend on the map you spawn on, because they have different temperature, air pressure, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice