Ideas for trailers or apps

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by ApolloSauce, Jan 12, 2017.

1. ApolloSauce

ApolloSauce
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys,

I've been searching around the forums for a while and haven't found what I'm looking for. What I am looking for is a sled pull trailer ( look up sled pulls in YouTube) if somebody could make one I would be grateful. If also possible could we get a map or an app that could time distance. If you guys don't know how those sleds work there is a weight on the sled that slides forward and slows the car down. I'm not good with modding but I would take help to learn.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Matchbox201

Matchbox201
    Expand Collapse

There is already a distance timer app. It works in nicely in 0.8.0 - I use it on my drag strip for 1/4 mile times. (yes, I have a 9 second Covet :p)

The sled pull trailer would be pretty neat, but I am not sure anyone would be interested enough to do it. It'd be fairly complicated for such limited use.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00360.png
  3. ApolloSauce

ApolloSauce
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, now that you mention it not many people would seem to be interested in something like this..
    But If you know some stuff about modding and would be available to help me I would love to get into modding
    --- Post updated ---
    If possible if you know anything about mods or modding could you help me make an anti-lag or two step app? Or launch control like

4. Matchbox201

Matchbox201
    Expand Collapse

Well, I would be interested in it :) I like the abnormal (and anything to do with motorsports) - I just have too many mod projects for something like that right now. : \

Same for those. I'd love to help with them, but - they take a lot of time - which I don't have much of these days. :( I am not experienced enough for that sort of stuff either.

The best advise I can give, is to just start digging into similar mods / in-game apps and see how they are coded. Thoroughly read the wiki... then read it about 5 more times, bookmark everything useful, and return to it as a reference. After a few months learning the systems(there's a lot) - you'll probably be at a point where you could pull off the sled-pull trailer, and whatever else you could imagine. Feel free to PM me if you need help with anything specific or unclear in the wiki. I'm just a beginner too, but always happy to help.

More mod makers = more cool BeamNG stuff:cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice