1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Ibishu Pessima (Midsize) texture and loading issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by itzdaechoindawadaa, Dec 12, 2021.

1. itzdaechoindawadaa

itzdaechoindawadaa
    Expand Collapse

Hey there

My Pessima has a problem since the new update. It currently looks like this:
    screenshot_2021-12-12_13-22-33.png screenshot_2021-12-12_13-23-40.png screenshot_2021-12-12_13-24-07.png screenshot_2021-12-12_13-25-04.png
    Does anyone know what is wrong? I've deleted quite a number of mods, with or without relevance to the model, but the car still looks the same. Parts like the dash, seats, flender are not labelled empty in vehicle configurator. I have checked file integrity and cleared cache but still no signs of improvements. This is a Vanilla Configuration (2.7 LX V6 M) if you're wondering.

Any form of help appreciated, Thanks a lot!

• Like Like x 1
  2. SuperRaptor

SuperRaptor
    Expand Collapse

probably a old pessima mod. usually after a new update comes out updating a car and you have a mod for that car that was made before the update it can mess up textures and other things like that

• Like Like x 1
  3. WheelMaster74

WheelMaster74
    Expand Collapse

I literally had this issue the next day after the update. I did everything you did for about 2 hours straight. I eventually got upset about the fact that i could not fix it so i turned my game off. came back about 4 hours later and the pessima was it self again. Now every once in a while my pessima looks funky. I think its on beams end possibly .

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2021-12-03_14-15-01.png
  4. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Well yeah you need to restart the game after deleting mods, it's obvious

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. WheelMaster74

WheelMaster74
    Expand Collapse

Im sorry you are correct, but i should of mentioned that since i have not installed any new mods since update i did not delete any mods. Just clearing cache and verifying game files

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice