1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Ibishu Covet and Pigeon not spawning

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by billy corgan, Jul 28, 2017.

1. billy corgan

billy corgan
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys, this title is pretty self-explanatory, but for some reason, no models of the Ibishu Covet or the Ibishu Pigeon are spawning in BeamNG.
    I deleted all mods pertaining to these models and have cleared the cache.

Every vehicle spawns normally, but when I use the "replace current" button for the Covet or Pigeon, it transfers to a fixed camera revolving around nothing. The Tachometer and other HUD functions are completely non-functional when this happens, as well. Any ideas to what could be happening?

Could another mod outside of these models be at fault? Every single version of the Covet and Pigeon do this, but it doesn't happen to any other vehicle. Thanks, everybody.

The first picture included is when I spawn in a working vehicle (here, a Miramar). The next picture is when I spawn in a Covet in the same position as the Miramar (using the 'replace current' feature).

Edit: the first picture lacks a HUD because I used the in-game screenshot mode. Every app worked well in the first picture

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00535.png
    • Screenshot1.png
    #1 billy corgan, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  2. KJP12

KJP12
    Expand Collapse

Try clear cache. If that doesn't work, try dumping all of your mods to a different folder, then add them in 1 by 1 (group by group if you have lots of mods) and test it for each. If that mod causes it, take it out & test the rest.

3. Giraffinator

Giraffinator
    Expand Collapse

If that doesn't work, try verifying integrity. It'll repair any missing or broken files.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice