I saw this on r/BeamNG and thought it was worth the developers seeing.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Glitchy, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Glitchy

Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

2. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

3. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

but there's already an app for that

4. Glitchy

Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

The Reddit post is asking for the ability to repair individual parts without resetting the whole car.

5. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Right. I think i know what he meant now. Yeah it wouldn't be a bad feature.

6. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

In my opinion this is necessary or career mode will be boring if you can't just repair one part/item... Lasting damage between saves would be really cool... Wreck your hotrod every week? Better be searching junkyards and classified ads as you work your tail off delivering parts and cars at your 9-5. Commission based, of course.

Along with persisting damage that you have to repair individually, it would be cool to see fluid fills on the fly as well. Everything from oil changes to coolant fills to filling your gas tank. Preferably all for purchase at each petrol station so that you can add all these in a minute and get back on the road without a vehicle reset. Keep the thermal simulation and everything.

These ideas are not original, I'm sure, but I think that's kinda the dream world everyone wants to escape to after their workday.

Edit: Perhaps the ability to repair the car on your own and either repair or replace the parts yourself would be much cheaper but obviously more time consuming and also require more effort as you may be inclined to scrounge for used parts instead of brand new ones in an effort to cut costs.

Yep, dream land.

#6 Mopower77, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice