Unsolved I can't install this custom engine sound - i keep getting 0x00000001 error, help?

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by hardeepreehal, Nov 2, 2020.

1. hardeepreehal

hardeepreehal
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone, I'm implementing a custom engine sound into a Buick car mod for BeamNG Drive (https://www.beamng.com/threads/1970-buick-skylark-gsx.36101/)

I've made the art/sounds/blends and art/sounds/engine/sample folders and I made a sample.sfxBlend2D.json in the blends folder with all my samples.

I then put my .wav file in which is mono and only 2 seconds long into the sample folder.

Then i went into the engine jbeam and put the soundconfig stuff under vehicle controller in one of the engines.

I then launched the game and spawned in the car, I HEARD the custom engine sound so I got happy, but then the car refused to load, beamng froze and not responding - then I got the 0x00000001 error.

So then i used the engine sound sample on a different car... a car which i've successfully used custom sounds and surprisingly, the game crashed again for that.. I don't know what's the issue here - is it the .wav file?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice