1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

I can't drive on a circut de la sarthe map I'm working on.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Cincinnatus, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Cincinnatus

Cincinnatus
    Expand Collapse

I imported a map of circut de la sarthe from Assetto Corsa with lots of help from Kirbyguy22. I had no problems before, I could drive on the track and collusions worked but then I accidently deleted it. I started working on the map from the beggining again. It worked fine and I could drive on it but after doing some editing, I was about to drive on it but I couldn't drive, the car just wouldn't move. I re did the assignments for my wheel but it still wouldn't move. I tried driving on other maps and it worked perfectly so I don't think it is a problem with the game itself. If you need me to, I can post a screen recording.

2. Cincinnatus

Cincinnatus
    Expand Collapse

Is anybody else having this problem? I still haven't figured out how to fix it.

3. Cincinnatus

Cincinnatus
    Expand Collapse

nm I give up, I'm just going to reinstall the game and redo the map.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice