1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

/ Humble Deep Silver Bundle / Steam Codes Giveaway!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MoJoe, Aug 10, 2013.

1. MoJoe

MoJoe
    Expand Collapse

/ Humble Deep Silver Bundle / Steam Codes Giveaway! (CLOSED)

Recently I bought a bundle for someone hoping that the games would be separate, but it wasn't to be.

So I've waited for Fundadors Covet rally competition to be over, and now I'm gonna give these codes away to you guys! These questions are vehicle and game related as that seems appropriate to ask in this community. Just to clarify, these codes are for PC and you can ONLY redeem these codes on Steam.

RULES;

The first person to get each question correctly with no half-arsed answers will receive the Steam code/s via private message on beamng.com.

The giveaway will end once all codes are claimed.

Put the question number next to your answer just to be safe and have fun.

QUESTIONS;

1. Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third Steam Key
    Near the beginning of the 1981 film 'The Blues Brothers', what did Jake tell Elwood to fix on the "shit box Dodge" after clearing the bridge?

2. Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Steam Key
    The same company who made and published rFactor also made a simulation racing title in the 90's, what was the name of that game and what was the car that featured on the front cover? (make, model and type)

3. Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package (DLC only I think) Steam Key
    Which vehicle did Gabester have to redesign the steel wheels for because the original ones were incorrect for the type of vehicle?

Post all answers in this thread, remember to come back for updates and best of luck to yall. :p

#1 MoJoe, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  2. petsuh

petsuh
    Expand Collapse

1. Cigarette lighter
    2. Sports Car GT? Hot Rod Monster Squad? Shadowgate Rising? Trazer? Zone Raiders?
    3. 1977 Bruckell Moonhawk

Am i allowed to edit these? =P would be stupid if u can but to the 2nd Sports Car GT had an e36 BMW M3 car on the front ;)

#2 petsuh, Aug 10, 2013
  3. sinbaadi

sinbaadi
    Expand Collapse

2. Sports Car GT had an e36 BMW M3 car on the front.

I don't know the others :)

4. blinkingyellow

blinkingyellow
    Expand Collapse

1) Cigarette lighter
    2)Sports Car GT , Bmw m3 on cover
    3) 77'Bruckell Moonhawk

#4 blinkingyellow, Aug 10, 2013
  5. MoJoe

MoJoe
    Expand Collapse

Dayme, you guys are too good! Need to up the questions if there's another one.

Winners are petsuh for 1. and 3. and Sinbaddi for 2. Sinbaddi gets 2. just because his answer was more definite.

Well done to you two, your codes will be sent via private message soon. Thanks to everyone who sent in a reply and better luck next time for the people who walk away empty handed. I must recommend checking out the Humble Bundle website if you haven't already, good deals on there.

#5 MoJoe, Aug 10, 2013
  6. sinbaadi

sinbaadi
    Expand Collapse

Wow thanks, really kind of you! :)

7. petsuh

petsuh
    Expand Collapse

Yea, this is so awesome and kind of u =) Thank you!

8. Summerfriend

Summerfriend
    Expand Collapse

I have these myself, so I don't need these (I also gave a few codes to my friends, too) and I would like to say thanks to you, this matters a lot to some people too! You're doing a great job to be a part of this community.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice