how would i make a ui app post a notification

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by LIFE, Sep 23, 2017.

1. LIFE

LIFE
    Expand Collapse

hello im working on a relatively simple mod but i am having a lot of trouble
    ye i need a notification to come up when the g force app goes over a certain number to imitate a (death) in the car crash. I code a little but not in java script or c++. I might (operative word "might") be able to figure out where to place the code but i dont know how beamng posts a notification. this was supposed to be just for me but i will post it to beam ng if its even worth it. i dont want to junk up beam ng mods with noob junk. a little help would be nice thanks

(sidenote) beam ng got the gx and gy mixed up they need to be switched based from a little research and toying around with the app

(another side note) i believe i found the veriable that they saved the over all number in it might be px and py
    it says it is equel to Gforces.gx2/gy2 but im no expert correct me please if i wrong\

from a little time after posting this for the more experienced js coders maybe this line of code3 will work?
    if gForces.gx = 74 {
    window.alert("he died from front/back trauma")
    if gForces.gy = -3 {
    window.alert("he died from left to right trauma")

very rough version does it require an "else" not really sure

#1 LIFE, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice