Solved how to make an engine drive wheels?

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Z24zorpx4, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Z24zorpx4

Z24zorpx4
    Expand Collapse

nvm i figured it out myself

#1 Z24zorpx4, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. marcvivas11

marcvivas11
    Expand Collapse

hi im new can someone ask me how can i get the motorcycle mod please?

3. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

4. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

This is a rather large compressed file to have someone looking into it, which I would seldom do. This time I went for an exception to find a lot of files that don't belong in a mod. First off, there are several desktop configuration files in your mod, I wonder why. Then I see several OBJ files and their corresponding MTL files, they have no function in a BeamNG mod and are therefore also a waste of data. Then when quickly looking into the files that should be there I see a lot of mixed up stuff with weird namings and lacking efficient code. I suggest that you take an original vehicle from the game and try to take the transmission out of it. Then you might be able to learn how to make a transmission working.

I don't mean to be criticizing but making a good working mod for this game is VERY difficult. You are not helping yourself by creating random code and files. It is very important to respect the structure of the original method and to deviate as little as possible. That is the only way to keep track of all the details that are essential to make something working properly. Try to start with making small and subtle changes and see if they take effect. Then move on to bigger steps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice