How to Drift In BeamNG ! (Post yourself drifting in beamNG)

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by AmbitiousVicious, Dec 2, 2014.

1. AmbitiousVicious

AmbitiousVicious
    Expand Collapse

How to drift in beamng, take down corkscrewmountain in the 1998 Subaru 22B! Learn to drift cars in beamng with the dynamic shifting!

Get everything you need to drift with this video!

Hope you guys found the video to be helpful in your first step to become a pro beamNG.Drive drifter!

Anyone have any Suggestions or questions?

#1 AmbitiousVicious, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  2. Stormdrain

Stormdrain
    Expand Collapse

You got your mods from a reupload site with no credit... greattttt

3. Erik.s

Erik.s
    Expand Collapse

Sorry but why is daniel-j's gayness so appealing to you that you must make it your signature?

4. AmbitiousVicious

AmbitiousVicious
    Expand Collapse

I didn't know until i was informed on reddit, i fixed the links.

5. FS16

FS16
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_00004.jpg
    screenshot_00007.jpg
    I died twice...:) I really cant drift in BeamNG...

6. flystyle

flystyle
    Expand Collapse

Subaru is AWD. AWD drifting isn't drifting. Its powersliding.

7. ORIGIN4LFluffy

ORIGIN4LFluffy
    Expand Collapse

Well, technically, from all the sites I have looked it up at, AWD drifting is drifting, but it's considered the easy mode. I agree RWD is more impressive/legitimate, but AWD still kinda counts in some ways. From those sites I have read, it seems that drifting and powersliding are related to each other REALLY closely, some people say the difference is when the car is sliding, and how the car starts sliding. This is a mash of all that I've read put together: Powersliding: Using throttle to initiate a slide in a corner, usually for show since there isn't a major speed advantage. Can be done with any-wheel-drive cars. Drifting: Using technique (mix of Clutch, handbrake, (and throttle?)), and momentum to get into, through, and out of a corner. Also usually for the same reasons. Limited to RWD and AWD cars. A lot of people have a lot of opinions about the two but these make the most sense to me. Some say drifting leaves the corner cleanly with traction but I disagree, watching some drift competitions, they usually slide down the straights too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice