1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

How do I use PostFX?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Nickorator, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Nickorator

Nickorator
    Expand Collapse

Wasn't really sure where I should post this. I just personally want help, but if this turns into a "Post your PostFX settings" thread then I guess this should be moved to General Discussion.

Anyways, I'm just here to see what you guys use as your PostFX settings. After recently getting a new, higher quality PC I'd like to get more out of it. I know this game could look a lot better than it already does with a little tweaking, but I have no idea what the majority of the settings mean in the PostFX menu. I tried messing with some settings earlier but I seem to have seriously messed things up with shadows and glossiness and such, so I just turned it off. I know a bunch of you guys use effects, as seen in Community Screenshots... But yeah. Ideally if you could post screenshots of your settings that would be great. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice