1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

How do I download mods that are not in beamng

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Vishresh Vasan, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Vishresh Vasan

Vishresh Vasan
    Expand Collapse

How do I download mods that are not in BeamNG, for example, a Bugatti, or a charger hellcat, or a viper ACR? can someone plz tell me?

2. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

You don't, stick to the forums

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Those mods are always either stolen, paid for, or such poor quality that they aren’t worth using. That is if you can even get the file without a virus. It really isn’t worth it. If you want a hyper car your best bet is an automation mod.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. CN877

CN877
    Expand Collapse

Didn’t I already tell you on another thread to only download mods on this site? There is a reason why we say these things...

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. TheDiamondLord8

TheDiamondLord8
    Expand Collapse

Just saying, does anyone actually pay any attention to what he's asking? He's asking if you can download mods that currently aren't in BeamNG. So you cannot download mods that do not exist in BeamNG, sorry.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. CN877

CN877
    Expand Collapse

I presumed that meant vehicles that aren’t part of the vanilla game or on this website, as he is still asking how to ‘download mods’. If he is asking how to download mods from another site, it’s possible but I’d rather not say how for his own benefit, and if it’s how to download a vehicle in BeamNG from an existing vehicle/mesh from another game it’s impossible. (To download - not create)

7. BeamNG.Lover2002

BeamNG.Lover2002
    Expand Collapse

he is talking about the ingame repo
    --- Post updated ---
    don't come complaining to me if u download incorrectly and get a virus but this is the website where you will find what ur looking for some mods are outdated and don't work since 0.13

but here it is https://www.modsgaming.us/load/beamng/70

and some pics of cars u can find on there from pics from 0.13
    screenshot_00062.png screenshot_00063.png screenshot_00066.png screenshot_00069.png screenshot_00072.png screenshot_00073.png screenshot_00074.png screenshot_00075.png

8. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

most if not all non Forum mods are stolen and so low quality that you´ll invite a trojan on your computer.

Best advise: The forum is the best place for good mods

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Vishresh Vasan

Vishresh Vasan
    Expand Collapse

Ok, thank u all

10. BeamNG.Lover2002

BeamNG.Lover2002
    Expand Collapse

Please stick to the forus for qualty mods

11. 93Volvo240

93Volvo240
    Expand Collapse

Trust me, when I started beamng I did that and got a virus. Not to mention they are stolen from this site and put on Russian websites where you get the mod and a teensy-tiny extra: Malware.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. JsZ

JsZ
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Especially on sites such as worldofmods there is an exe installer that is very sketchy and most likely contains viruses
    Avoid those sites at all costs. Also some the mods there are stolen from the forum anyway

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice