1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

How can I return the old AI behavior?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by H.S.P., Aug 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. H.S.P.

H.S.P.
    Expand Collapse

I have a problem Edited track for racing two cars. AI controls them in the "manual" mode, acceleration and braking are set by me. After the update, they began to be afraid of each other and do not behave sporty and aggressive. No contact fight, break the trajectory of the turn or even fly off the track when opponent long distance. How to return the old behavior of AI? Can any file be replaced from a previous version? Help please)

2. steven99brains

steven99brains
    Expand Collapse

I don't know if I can help, but if you're using the AI app, make sure you don't have the traffic AI on. Then turn the risk up as much as you want. The higher risk will allow the AI to be more aggressive, I believe.

3. H.S.P.

H.S.P.
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for reply! Tried configuring risk. Does not affect the relationship between cars(
    --- Post updated ---
    [QUOTE = "steven99brains, post: 1064774, member: 250331»] Я не знаю, смог ли я помочь, но если вы используете приложение AI, убедитесь, что вы не включили AI для трафика. Тогда увеличивайте риск столько, сколько хотите. И я буду более агрессивным. [/ QUOTE]

Спасибо за ответ! Risk settings do not affect relationships between vehicles (

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice