How can I do to add a custom body type selectable in the part editor on a car?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TheCrySick, Jan 13, 2020.

1. TheCrySick

TheCrySick
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone!

I am not a true content creator, but I really like to design and tune my cars on Automation. I always try to do the cleanest work possible. Because the possibilities on Automation are extremely limited, and because I think I will try to do a real car mod, I am currently learning how the .jbeam files work. Now I know how to add custom parts, but there is something I would like to do, it’s to be able to choose between different body types in the part selector. As an example, you can find with this post 2 separates variants of a Ferrari F355 that I made with Automation: the F355 Berlinetta, and the F355 Challenge. I would like to merge them into one and only car and can choose the body type in the part selector. Did you think it’s possible? And if yes, did you have some free time to explain me how to do that? :)

Thanks!

PS: Sorry if my english is not perfect, i am french, and i try to not use any translation tools

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice