How Can I Create Jbeam Nodes via 3ds max ?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Nariman, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Nariman

Nariman
    Expand Collapse

Hello,

This is my very first post on the Beamngdrive forums, sorry if I'm not posting this in the correct category.

I have several problems with creating my own vehicle for Beamng, I have visited and also read the vehicle

creation page on the wiki, I Have some basic knowledge of what should I do in order to create my mod but,

the problem is that I can't do anything about nodes and beams of my model, I mean I can't export them.

I Already forgot to mention that I AM A 3D MODELER! there is no problem with modeling, I have prepared me

car model and I just cant export it for BeamNg, and I have a really really basic knowledge of Blender, and

another thing is that is there any way Which I could Possibly create beams and nodes for the game in 3Ds Max

?
    and I have recently seen the very big note at the wiki page which says that " This wiki will be replaced by a new documentation system soon.
    Please do not spend any more effort on this. Thank you very much!"

I'm kinda confused, I don't really know what to do at this point.

BTW here are some images of my 3d model, which is a Peugeot 405.

Thanks in advance:)

2. Nariman

Nariman
    Expand Collapse

can't figure it out what to do guys, I want to put my model on Pessima, what should I Do??

3. kookymonkey6823

kookymonkey6823
    Expand Collapse

what do you use to make the jbeams?

4. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

notepad++

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice