House of Cards

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Artistterrymartin, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

Two groups of two leaning on one another with one on the top laying flat on top of the two groups.

Attached Files:

• king1.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Yash_gamin144

Yash_gamin144
    Expand Collapse

C A R D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zero

Zero
    Expand Collapse

you create some interesting stuff indeed :)

very cool.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Yeah you probably make the most unique stuff in the game, nobody else has such random yet good ideas

• Like Like x 2
  5. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

Thanks ! I try to think a little different to do things not already done. I only spend about 1 percent of the time actually playing the game and the other time working on things. I got more ideas than there is time to make them.

Something about these cards, it will not have the best settings at first for ideal collisions. I want a card that does not destroy the car but can stand up without being too flimsy. Not even sure if that is possible as far as math goes. Which is a lot of guessing for me. So at first they will be a little tough.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

Finally figured out how to put a preview image on my mods... When they all get updated they will have an image when you select them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice