WIP Hollandais Nuda

Discussion in 'Land' started by Holland, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Unslinga

Unslinga
    Expand Collapse

2. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

Re: Nardelli Nuda

Thanks, I know what you mean, that's why I'm making a few different selections. There is going to be a higher travel I guess you could call it "Baja" edition with this, I already have that edition made, now I got to get in-game. The baja with be pretty similar to a trophy truck.

3. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

I know this argument broke out over expecting better from Holland but I may just say... He's a modder and does it for free. I don't expect anything from him and being crap is perfectly acceptable. Lower your expectations is all I'm saying. His motivation and intentions do not matter one iota, if he floods the forum with shit mods then don't download them and if he produces at least one good mod then its all worth it.

4. Jujune

Jujune
    Expand Collapse

Why did you changed the whole thing?
    It looks like shit now, sorry Holland, but this thing is really ugly in my opinion.

5. monster

monster
    Expand Collapse

I dont understand the hate from people....he doesn't have to be making these mods for the public. Be glad you are getting something period. If you don't like the mod, don't download it.

That being said, I liked the look of the first model much more than the current one, however i do agree it did look a little structurally unsafe. Might i suggest moving the door bar(from B pillar to the floorboard area) and making it more inline with the other horizontal bars? It just seems to throw the flow off with the rest of the vehicle.

If you need any inspiration on some of these buggies, check this guys channel out http://www.youtube.com/user/MadRam11

Madram features some of the most badass buggies built in the US.

Keep up the good work ;)

6. Fundador

Fundador
    Expand Collapse

I'm sorry but who actually cares if it isn't structurally accurate? Its a game, and you can just strengthen the J-Beam.
    He is 1 in about 50 people to prepare a mod with a working Jbeam out of 45,551 forum members so don't hammer it to much guys.

Looks pretty baddas and will be fun to drive due to the unconventional suspension set-up.

Good luck :)

7. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

Well I changed it because the pervious model was unstable and not right. So I changed the blueprint and made a better reinsured model that looks stable. But what don't you like about this model compared to the pervious one?

8. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

I personally liked the last one, because it looked like an offroad-sporty car, and I was very interested in it. This one just looks odd, and I know you are not directing the question towards me, but this is just my opinion as well.

9. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

I understand what you saying, but I know what this is going to look like when it's finished, and you guys are going to love it! You know, maybe I'll release that other model as a different vehicle, since the structure is complently different and the over build design is different. What do you all think if that?

10. NkosiKarbul

NkosiKarbul
    Expand Collapse

I think the old one looked a littlebit like a frog, while this new shape looks more like a bulldog... ^^
    Two different vehicles are allways better than just one vehicle, as long both are made with same effort/standarts.
    And you can't have enough buggys anyway, as they all behave so very different from each other in my opinion.

11. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

Yes please. I will take one of each.

12. thip123

thip123
    Expand Collapse

This looks really cool. It makes me think of something like this XP1K-Profile.jpg It would be fun to have mud flying around in game and stay on the vehicle.

#112 thip123, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  13. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

This should have that durability that the Scarab has. I also hope this thing can take some pretty mean jumps! >:D

14. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

I'm thinking that the other model is going to be much like a private release to my testers only. Not a public release.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah that's what I'm hoping for.

15. FilsFilms

FilsFilms
    Expand Collapse

What about me and trailer? :/

16. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

Well what about it?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

17. FilsFilms

FilsFilms
    Expand Collapse

Um... you say "maybe this car be private". We're wanted a trailer...

18. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

The other model might be private.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

19. FilsFilms

FilsFilms
    Expand Collapse

Chat in steam...

20. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

If it is private, I think he may not want a trailer. Also, if someone that he doesn't know well gets it, then this private mod could end up on that site.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice