On Hold HKD 302

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by acynder, Sep 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. acynder

acynder
    Expand Collapse

I want to make a mod of the HKD 302 from farming simulator for beamng using the F19 3d models. I have reading the terms and conditions of GIANTS and as far has I understand them they only imply that as far as I do it for free and say that it is a farming simulator mod, I can use it. But english Isn't my mother languaje and being the question of matter about legal stuff, I want a second and a third opinion before I start anything. Since winout permision it goes against Beamng.Drive forum terms of use to create a mod for Beamng.Drive.

Sorry for the noob question and my poor english and thank you for your time!

2. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

if farmingpack and most of mrcrash's mods are fine,and as long as it isnt on the repo, and all credit is given, it'll be fine

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. acynder

acynder
    Expand Collapse

Soo the only caviat is that I'm not allowed to post it on the repo and give the credit and that is it? Nothing more?

4. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

yes

5. acynder

acynder
    Expand Collapse

Oh cool! Then Im going to start right now.
    EDIT: No I'm not dead. I Sucessfully extracted the model from the game files. Now I have to painfully disect it in order to being able to work in it's Jbeam. I may need help for the animations but that is the future. Now I have to carefully take it apart piece by piece.
    upload_2019-10-5_15-39-30.png

#5 acynder, Oct 1, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice