WIP Beta released Hirochi SBR4 Emirates Police 1.0

There`s an update in Dubai Police. Meet the SBR4.

1. NotLikeThis

NotLikeThis
    Expand Collapse

NotLikeThis submitted a new resource:

Hirochi SBR4 Emirates Police - There`s an update in Dubai Police. Meet the SBR4.

Read more about this resource...

2. Deleted member 126452

Deleted member 126452
    Expand Collapse

This looks nice so far. But why doesn't the SBR4 support skins yet although it's just one line?

3. Nivracer

Nivracer
    Expand Collapse

First I've got to say I love this design. I've been thinking about doing one for the Civetta, just haven't had time to do it. But there are a lot of alignment issues I'll show you here.
    screenshot_00027.png screenshot_00028.png screenshot_00030.png screenshot_00031.png
    And one suggestion. I was thinking you could continue the green stripe along the bottom (where my scribbles are.) (You don't have to do it if you don't want to.)
    screenshot_00033.png

4. Deleted member 126452

Deleted member 126452
    Expand Collapse

Nice idea. Also, the roof could need a bit of paint. I have no idea how though.

5. NotLikeThis

NotLikeThis
    Expand Collapse

Oh, i planned to place light bar on roof, but it was 3HARD5ME. Probably i will place something there
    Thanks for bugspotting, but now i`m kinda busy with RAVENWEST, and 30th i will travel to Viet, so i can continue fixing this only 10th jan. Anyway, the new update will break this cause it changes jbeam, as I said.
    And i was going to model Arab+Italy things for civetta, lol. But this is a far future...
    Idk, that`s devs decision, maybe they have no idea for sbr skins.

6. Deleted member 126452

Deleted member 126452
    Expand Collapse

To the first one: I think you should seek help by someone who knows how to.
    To the second one: Yeah, maybe they didn't know what to do with it, that's true.

7. NotLikeThis

NotLikeThis
    Expand Collapse

Well i thought about it and decided that nobody will help me, lol. NDX said me, what i need to do to transfer lightbar, and i understood that i will ruin the whole model if i will try :)

8. Deleted member 126452

Deleted member 126452
    Expand Collapse

You can try. You can just hit Undo if you goof.
    You should always make a backup anyways.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice