1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Hiring someone to make a Jbeam : Honda Del Sol

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JDMClark, Dec 23, 2014.

1. JDMClark

JDMClark
    Expand Collapse

Few of you may already know, but SoHigh00 is making the 3d mesh for a Honda Del Sol for me, now we are looking for someome to make a quality jbeam for it. I will pay for the job to be done. But really would appreciate someone who really would put this together in a quality manner. The 3d mesh is not complete yet but the general shape of the body and such are complete. SoHigh just has some more work to do to complete it. He has done one heck of a good job and both me and him are looking for someone to produce a good jbeam for this car. If your interested post in this thread and we will figure out some numbers.

del sol.jpg del sol 2.jpg

These pictures are the current progress as of 12/22/14.

Yes, i know, why not learn jbeam myself and take the pride in doing it myself?

A: Because I am terrible at it and dont have enough time to do it. Work full time have a life. This game is just my entertainment when im not busy.

2. RedBolide

RedBolide
    Expand Collapse

I've been searching for an excuse to get into Jbeaming so this might be a good one. I've been messing around with Jbeaming for quite some time now, but I haven't had the motivation or time to sit down and build a Jbeam from the ground up. If I was being paid, I would have no problem sitting down and working on this. Plus I have a fair amount of free time until February to make it work.

3. JDMClark

JDMClark
    Expand Collapse

Really looking for someone with experience enough to complete it

4. Nickorator

Nickorator
    Expand Collapse

What about the ATV you were working on?

5. JDMClark

JDMClark
    Expand Collapse

Kinda given up on that for now. Del Sol more important

6. Nickorator

Nickorator
    Expand Collapse

Haha well hopefully it's revived someday. This looks like an interesting project though. Good luck

7. RedBolide

RedBolide
    Expand Collapse

True, but you're going to be paying a LOT more for someone with experience. Plus, if the final product isn't up to your standards, you don't have to pay for it.

8. JDMClark

JDMClark
    Expand Collapse

Wouldn't really bother me too much. I just want to get it in game and drivable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice