High memory usage issues

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by C747, Feb 16, 2019.

1. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

So, i am having a problem with BFE, a svchost service, and it is using FAR TOO MUCH memory, i have 4GB DDR3 of RAM, and it uses like 70% to 80% of the RAM and gets my computer slow as heck
    Proof:
    Sinttulo.png
    Sometimes it gets up to 1900 mb of usage

2. KeyRaider

KeyRaider
    Expand Collapse

4 GB of RAM HAHA that's to little

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Deleted member 126452

Deleted member 126452
    Expand Collapse

This memory and CPU ressource thing seems to be a really common error though, you should google for yourself and see what you can do to solve the issue.

4. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

Well, that's not constructive, also, I want a upgrade, but I can't afford sh*t now
    Have googled a lot, but nothing worked
    --- Post updated ---
    I also tried restarting/killing it, as I found in Google, but it only gives me a BSOD with the code CRITICAL_PROCCESS_DIED

5. Brugink

Brugink
    Expand Collapse

If you got a BSOD after forcing the program to close that suggest that it is a core windows program without which your PC wont run. If the program uses up this much ram it might be currupted or being pushed to the limit by a other program (possibly a virus).
    As I can suggest it that you google the exact program which causes the problems and see if somebody had similar issues or if you can figure out the exact function of the program and work from there. Furthermore it should be a possibility to verify you windows file integrity.
    I hope any of it works, and if I`m stating the obvious I`m no expert at any of this, good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice