Unsolved Help on a few issues with UI App

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Keudn, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Keudn

Keudn
    Expand Collapse

Hi all,

A group I am in have been working on a race leaderboard UI app for the beam races we do, and I was wondering if I could get some help with a couple of (probably) simple issues that we can't seem to solve.

Problem 1 is, whenever you add our app to the UI, you can no longer remove it or any other app. You can still move, resize, and add apps, but it somehow is breaking the delete button on all the apps currently added to your UI.

Problem 2 is, we aren't sure how to get the app resizable. Its currently locked to a specific defined size in the app.json. Not sure if this is related to Problem 1 or not.

Problem 3 is, we seem unable to add images to the app. I tried copying how the Roll Angle app works, but I just get the broken page icon like it can't find the image. This is the least important of the 3 issues, but if anyone could help me correctly add images into it that would be great!

The current build of our app is here https://github.com/rrweller/RaceTicker

• Like Like x 1
  2. maverickjjiiasi

maverickjjiiasi
    Expand Collapse

Have u fixed the problem? i’m trying to figure out how to fix it also but can’t find information about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice