HELP! .Jbeam Engine Swap

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Zac Permente, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Zac Permente

Zac Permente
    Expand Collapse

So I made a nice truck on Automation that i want to put the Duramax mod into. Something about this big ass truck not polluting the environment and getting my di%@ hard from all the turbo whistles. I think the only thing im doing wrong is entering the mod name and engine names and stuff wrong. If someone could guide me in the right direction, I would be forever grateful! :)

DesktopScreenshot20201223-04343552.png DesktopScreenshot20201223-04413399.png

2. Zac Permente

Zac Permente
    Expand Collapse

DesktopScreenshot20201223-13480569.png
    *BUMP*
    Ive gotten the truck to spawn in, forgot the wheels. Added those in, but still cant seem to figure out the engine. Its not a stock beamng engine, its the 6.6 duramax from Dieselmod pack. I think ive got the engine name wrong somewhere and dont have a good template to run off of :/
    *pic of mod pack engine im trying to mod into my automation truck "f250". The highlighted notpad++ is the edited Camso engine and the one above is the original. The notepad on the left is the current code I have. (currently crashing, think due to engine name somewhere)

3. ArchAlpha

ArchAlpha
    Expand Collapse

Would you be able to send me the .DAE and JBeam files for the Duramax? Can’t find the .DAE and I’m assuming you need it to fit it to the truck? I have a truck I’d like to put this in

4. Szymon2007

Szymon2007
    Expand Collapse

the duramax mod is broken

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice