1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

[HELP] G27 is not recognised in Logitech Gaming Software

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Calais, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Calais

Calais
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I've posted this on a few other forums but I got little to no replies.
    So, got a G27 for chrissy, everything's plugged in, wheel spins on PC startup, somewhat recognized in games. (although it really doesn't work, keeps binding random controls when I try to) I've installed all the correct drivers as well.
    My main problem is that the Logitech Gaming Software I need to use (at least I think) doesn't even recognize my G27. The USB cable in firmly plugged into my PC. MV5HeWL.png
    Another thing is that my shifter and clutch aren't getting recognized in-game (that's when It works)

If any of you have ideas on whats going on I'd greatly appreciate a reply, thanks.

#1 Calais, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  2. argilla11

argilla11
    Expand Collapse

Re: G27 is not recognised in Logitech Gaming Software

You need to use Logitec profiler.

3. Calais

Calais
    Expand Collapse

Ive downloaded that 3 times and installed it. I get nothing after the install, no profiler. Do I need to register my product?

#3 Calais, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  4. Straubz

Straubz
    Expand Collapse

If you are running 64bit it can be very hard to find the right installer, for some reason logitec only has a 32bit installer on their website, try searching for it on google instead, thats how i found mine.

5. Calais

Calais
    Expand Collapse

Cant find any. On their website their is a 32bit and a 64 bit download, the 64 bit one doesnt work for me even though i do have a 64 bit OS, but the 32bit one works? Is that my problem?

6. Straubz

Straubz
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice