Help exporting a mod from blender

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by alentaylor22, Mar 6, 2021.

1. alentaylor22

alentaylor22
    Expand Collapse

May someone please help me export my blender file to beam, I'm using the sunburst body just some modifications to the lights bumpers fenders and I'm using interior parts from the vivace I'm trying to use the files from the sunburst and files from the vivace but when i zip it and add it to my mod folder it doesn't show up in the game I'm so confused i tried a lot of YT vids but i just cant seem to get this mod to export

2. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

You don’t just export it to BeamNG it takes months

3. alentaylor22

alentaylor22
    Expand Collapse

months for a exsiting model body?!?!? well all i did was change the dash lights and bumper will it be better to do them as configs?

4. Mayneiak90

Mayneiak90
    Expand Collapse

I am not one who know everything but what I do is select everything except the steering wheel, then CTRL-A apply all transformation, then reselect all, export as collada> check "Selection only" box then export.

If you did all that and got a .dae then maybe your folder structure is wrong. Attach the mod files and I can look it over and see if I can help out.

5. alentaylor22

alentaylor22
    Expand Collapse

yes plz lol ill dm u

6. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Geting a .dae file is the right thing. As for the folder structure, it should be
    Code:
    .zip -> vehicles -> sunburst -> themodifiedfileshere

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice