1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Haven't been here since September.. have a question.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by CaffeinatedPixels, Nov 9, 2013.

1. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

Excuse me for being a little stupid here, but I haven't been around since September.

Now, does anyone know what this Bolide 390 GTR is, that's going to be in the next update? I'm just wondering, since it sounds pretty neat.

2. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

it should be in the next update. the banner that the devs put on the website says it will be

3. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

been mentioned in the bolide thread and the dev thread a few times.

Bolide is being split into 3 models which I think were 350, 370 and 390 with 3.5, 3.7 and 3.9 litre engines respectively. Its just getting a rather nice set of updates and tweaks.

4. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

320, 350 GT, and 390 GTR. 320 is the detuned 3.2 version with 200 hp that does 0-60 in 6.3, with 1 inch skinnier black steel wheels. Bolide 350 GT is the same as the old standard Bolide, but with some minor handling improvements (no more veering!). The 390 GTR is the car I showed in mid-air in the Screenshots thread with the big black fender flares and super fat tires. It's bored out to 3.9 with 440 hp and does 0-60 in 3.8 seconds, yet is surprisingly manageable.

5. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

Ah; thank you guys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice