Harkin Workhorse Discussion v1.1 (Broken as of now, so no unfortunately no updates)

Discussion in 'Automation' started by Harkin Gaming, Aug 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone, this is the discussion thread for a truck I made in Automation called the Harkin Workhorse. Please let me know of any issues you find or if you have any suggestions. Here is a link to the download page:
    https://www.beamng.com/resources/harkin-workhorse.5440/

SmartSelect_20180822-070953_Chrome.jpg

2. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

I had been working on new variants for this truck, but for some reason, the new Automation update broke the car bodies. I opened up one of the variants in Automation and the truck was morphed in weird ways and wouldn't allow me to morph it back to the way it was. Here are the pictures of what happened:

correctmorphtruck.jpg Before

unauthorizedmorphtruck.jpg After

It wasn't as bad as another project I was working on, which basically got downs syndrome or was stuck in a microwave, etc:
    correctmorph.jpg Before

unauthorizedmorph.jpg After

I hate this mostly because it doesn't allow me to morph these back to the way they were. Oh well, I have sent in 2 different bug reports, so hopefully one of Automation's devs will contact me soon with a fix or something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice