Hall of Fame ( Best Time List for all Scenarios )

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Woodlandbanger, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Woodlandbanger

Woodlandbanger
    Expand Collapse

Hi there,
    I am Chris i am new here in the Forum.
    My Idea is easy:
    first we create a Forum Chapter only for Best Times for each Level with Checkpoints, or Timetrials.
    So there must be for every Level one Thread with a Top Ten List with best times.
    the only Problem is, that when one Person open a topic for one Map with a top ten list. only this Person can change the List when anyone drive a better lap time

What do you all ( and Admins) think about that ?

#1 Woodlandbanger, Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. torsion

torsion
    Expand Collapse

The devs will probably be more interested in "top times" threads or systems once the game stops changing so quickly. Currently top times in a scenario or timetrial can change drastically from one game version to the next..

3. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I'm quite certain that they will have online in game leaderboards at some point.

Update: My reasoning for this is that it is quite low hanging fruit to implement, also they will probably have some kind of page on their server to see times etc. bit like Game times online was as that will add a lot to game without too much of work.

They already have done mod verification system, which is needed for cheating protection.

#3 fufsgfen, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  4. Woodlandbanger

Woodlandbanger
    Expand Collapse

Yeah i think it is not so easy to build a Hall of Fame for each Map because of the different Cars that any User drive with... They can build a Hall of Fame and show the Lap time + the Car you Use... so everyone decides by himself what car he / she take. Or the build it with different Classes like a Cup Race with carspecific best Times... PS sorry for my Denglish

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice