H-Series Kentarch Conversions

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by devilboy662, Dec 16, 2020.

1. devilboy662

devilboy662
    Expand Collapse

Imagine your neighbor buys the tops of the line F350 Crew Cab and you want to out do him, A E350 Centurion Van. Imagine if they added a H-Series Kentarch conversion that was like the Econline Centurion. Say you want a luxury family hauler that can tow a load, You'd buy a Conversion van. Imagine if they added a Kentarch conversion van.

Attached Files:

• e05bd817880e13fa037bf196e0e3270b.jpg
    • YyU0HPjQTeOlkD0XY1K2oQ.jpeg
    • cca49a8437416d45074da9cd625a617b.jpg
    • download.jpeg
    • Agree Agree x 8
  2. dsarraino

dsarraino
    Expand Collapse

i think the beam devs will at some point.

3. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

We've seen multiple suggestions that the H-Series will see a big content update in the near future as well as a lot of requests for H-Series content including a van truck... I'm sure we will see one, they have been including a lot of the common suggestions in the recent content additions.

Personally I'm hoping for more than just the D10/30 and van truck... The short bed crew cab for the late facelift could pass for factory since that is a standard config on modern trucks, but any pre-facelift short bed crew cabs should 100% be Kentarchs. Plus a luxury interior option. I'm not going to suggest an extended crew cab like Centurion made since we have so many D-Series frames, but that won't stop me from reminding everyone that it existed.

• Agree Agree x 8
  4. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

Once the Van gets a "remastered part 2" i hope it gets a passenger version as well. And with that a luxury conversion.
    What even is Kentarch? Like a company who refines vehicles?

5. dsarraino

dsarraino
    Expand Collapse

i think it already did. i noticed the production dates are now 1993 - 2002 and they were orginally 1995 - 2001 and theirs a new config

6. devilboy662

devilboy662
    Expand Collapse

Kentach is an aftermarket fab company I guess.

7. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Conversion company. Analagous to Centurion, a company that did concerstions to trucks from the big 3 once upon a time. Van trucks, extended crew cabs, short bed crew cabs, 4 door Bronco's, luxury interiors, etc...

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice