H-Series idea

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by rocksim, May 21, 2016.

1. rocksim

rocksim
    Expand Collapse

Hey, guys!

Just had a great idea for the H-Series to give it more variety. We should have medium and high roof versions in addition to the low roof. We should also have a "Crew Van" which is 1/2 passenger and 1/2 cargo. A dually H35 vanster could be cool as well. Also a medium, long and "XL" length wheelbase could be cool. Yes, I know AR162B's H-Series mod did the extended frame and passenger vans, but that's it. Tell me what you think!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Deleted member 1747

Deleted member 1747
    Expand Collapse

+1.
    The "Crew" variant could be a bit like a Royal Mail van, where it has extra seats then a partiton. or a band van :D

3. rocksim

rocksim
    Expand Collapse

That's exactly what I was thinking! Mercedes offers one and they're super cool as you can put a ton of stuff in the back and a ton of people in one van!

4. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

+1. Van frames in general are very popular bases for many different vehicles, too. Two to come to my mind are an ambulance and a short bus. Your idea is easier to work on and work with, though, so let's start with what you think first.

5. coolbill14_ 2

coolbill14_ 2
    Expand Collapse

+1 i assume the default roof would be medium, and a high roof would be epic! But i don't think we need a smalll roof, like it really wouldn't be good unless you where trying to make a slammed van?

6. John Beat

John Beat
    Expand Collapse

This is what I expected to read If you want ill make a manual transmission though IDK why theres not one to start with

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice