Solved glowMap Problems

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by atomspeed123, May 30, 2019.

1. atomspeed123

atomspeed123
    Expand Collapse

Edit - This has since been fixed, with the help of @Firepower !

Hey there,
    So, on a WIP mod which I won't name (because it's being kept a secret until release,) I've been having real trouble with glowMaps - which just stay a solid white all the time. This affects both the headlights and the warning lights, but not the tails or gauges.
    Notice the completely white headlight bucket/frame.
    upload_2019-5-30_12-15-53.png
    The _g texture does not illuminate with the lights:
    upload_2019-5-30_12-16-56.png
    And the warning lights, on their panel, simply stay white constantly - and don't come on when the function is called (currently only using stock functions on them, too)
    upload_2019-5-30_12-18-25.png
    All of these use a dummy material, which I don't have that much experience with using. I may well have done something wrong, but I'm just not sure.

Here's their mapping:
    (each individual rectangle of the warning lights has its own material assigned;)
    upload_2019-5-30_12-31-4.png upload_2019-5-30_12-29-55.png
    I've linked a few files to help understand what I've got. I won't link the textures, because it'll give the vehicle away, but I do know that the textures themselves are working correctly at BC7 compression, with colour and alpha mapped, like they should.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

#1 atomspeed123, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice