1. Intel iGPU (6xx series) crashes
    Fixed drivers available!
    Instructions here

Dismiss Notice

WIP Beta released German Emergency Skins 1.3.1

A few german emergency skins for you to enjoy!

1. bigdaddy PlaytestDS

bigdaddy PlaytestDS
    Expand Collapse

2. bigdaddy PlaytestDS

bigdaddy PlaytestDS
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  3. bigdaddy PlaytestDS

bigdaddy PlaytestDS
    Expand Collapse

Currently an ASB/DRK Notarzt (rapid response vehicle) update is on hold.

Since I'm using my own skins, I find the one or other that is still missing. I'll be definetly work on more fire department skins, such as the "KdoW" (D-series and etk 800 version), police variants for the hopper, etk k-series etc.

For now, the next update will be the "ADAC Update" (towing service in Germany), including skins for the T-series, H-series, etk 800, D-series, roamer and Ibishu Kashira from Re:Z_IA (might be more or less skins).

I'll be expanding V1 with a lot more skins until I'm kinda sure there're enough skins lol. Meanwhile I'll be working on the upfit for the MAN, now that MrCrash gave me the approval to edit the upfit and make a new one. This'll include fire department skins (HLF/KEF/TLF), ASB and DRK "Katastrophenschutz" skins, intensive care ambulances, DLRG skins (including one for the H-series, etk 800, roamer, hopper and d-series) and some I haven't thought of yet lol.
    V1 will end, when I've fixed the light bar issue. Trying a few things out, nothing seems to work tho, gotta take a real close look I guess. If someone should know how to edit the texts on the EU light bar, feel free to comment it, I'd really appreciate it ^^

V2 will include new light bars as already mentioned, with that I'll be adding a few bus skins, such as an ambulance, police and fire department bus, which all use beacon lights. Also I want to edit a few light bars and add more flashing lights to certain vehicles, to make them a little more realistic.
    Whilst working on V2, which will include the MAN upfit and a new skin wave, Ima look out for other vehicles or new skins that I think would fit pretty well to the collection.

That's it for now, Ima work on the ADAC and hope I can put as much work in it as I could so far, for further questions or feedback, leave a comment :>

Thanks for your attention
    Play

4. bigdaddy PlaytestDS

bigdaddy PlaytestDS
    Expand Collapse

5. bigdaddy PlaytestDS

bigdaddy PlaytestDS
    Expand Collapse

6. bigdaddy PlaytestDS

bigdaddy PlaytestDS
    Expand Collapse

bigdaddy PlaytestDS updated German Emergency Skins with a new update entry:

Minor Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice