General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

My experience with 5.4 Fords has been nothing but success, apart from one cam phaser in a 3-valve. They just don't do well unmaintained.

700,000 mile Econoline van. 2-valve. Its all about the maintenance. Gardening company it was sold to didnt maintain it, so it shot a rod out the block. A shame.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I know.

3. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Ive always loved the rsx, have you put any mods on yours?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

I don't think they are the worst engines, but everyone that I know that owns one has had bad experiences.

• Like Like x 1
  5. rottenfitzy

rottenfitzy
    Expand Collapse

Anecdotally, I’ve heard the 4.6 2V is bulletproof, probably because a majority of them were in decently-maintained fleet services. I’ve never really encountered any Triton motors, but the 6.8 2V seems to be the most reliable of them. Any of the 2V modulars are more or less bulletproof if maintained, which I guess is a silly qualifier to add since pretty much any not-crap engine is like that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

Yeah the Wing is aftermarket but everything else is bone stock.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Alright, here's my take on Mr Enter's Worst Cartoons of the 2010s list. Keep in mind that this list is divided into 2 parts. Anyways, I'll share my thoughts on the choices for the list.

Oh yeah, I will say that I didn't care for the countdown song, but Mr Enter didn't make that. It's from OK K.O.
    Anyways...

#10: DC SUPER HERO GIRLS. Personally, I haven't seen this cartoon. I just saw the footage he talked over and I actually really like the female character models. God knows I'll probably get some crap for saying that. Basically, MrEnter's problem with this show is related to "feminism".
    #9: Mr Pickles. A show about a dog that's for adults and is really gross. I obviously skipped this one.
    #8: Brickleberry. Another gross-out show that I skipped again, too.
    #7. Bunsen Is A Beast. I dare you to look up Butch Hartman OAXIS. Apparently, OAXIS was some kind of planned family-friendly streaming service. Oh yeah, he played Bunsen's voice and it's dreadful. Oh yeah, and I don't like the animation style of The Fairly Oddparents. It sucks in my opinion. Oh yeah, and Butch talking about criticism. He's like "Oh, let's see you try it.". Mr Enter made a really good point about that.
    #6: Our Cartoon President. Honestly, I like this show. It's fine if he doesn't. He made it clear that you can like the shows, but understand that he doesn't which is really smart.

Anyways, Part 2.
    #5: High School USA. Personally, I have no thoughts on this one. Mr Enter sums it up well, tbh. Well, I mean. Some of the females look good, but that's all say. I've never watched this show.
    #4: Powerpuff Girls 2016. KuchenVier complained about this one in a thread I made. The twerking of this show is dreadful and the panda twerking, Dear God. I hate that panda. I don't wanna sound like an a**hole, but yeah. Oh yeah, also. The reboot took away that hot chick and Enter here made a good point about that.
    #3: The Problem Solverz. I haven't seen the show, but I actually don't hate the artstyle. I actually think it's okay, but it's fine that Enter hates this one.
    #2: Big Mouth. Haven't seen this one. I'd like to see it in the future, though. Of course, MrEnter gives information about this show and stuff related to things in this show.
    #1: Family Guy. Yeah, I'm skipping this one, too.

Overall, this list rocks. Yes, it has dishonorable mentions. Overall, it's high quality.

8. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

You’d probably simp for two circles next to each other

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

Tbh with what’s been happening recently that’s believable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Alone, no. I won't say otherwise.
    Sadly yes. I knew I would get crap over saying that.

11. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

The 2V Modulars are fantastic engines, if not maybe a touch underpowered. I love them. They're smooth and give what they do have willingly.

And Ford somehow made an OHC engine have a redline of somewhere around 5,200 RPM. My 318 Jeep revs higher than that (5,400).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

So I spent all of last weekend trying to make the most slow, unsafe, crappy, weird little car in Automation. The car came out almost too crappy.

If you want the proof of how bad my bad-car-making skills are, here's the car:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

@RobloxFan2, Is your Youtube channel still active and can I have a link to it?

14. RobloxFan2

RobloxFan2
    Expand Collapse

No.

• Like Like x 1
  15. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I wonder what happened with it.

16. khajaja

khajaja
    Expand Collapse

yes and no?
    tai was a account i made before i had a email using my dads email
    khajajas my main account

• Like Like x 1
  17. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Oh, I see.

18. andrzejserafin5

andrzejserafin5
    Expand Collapse

Mod beggars are thinking that are best...
    Zrzutekranu214.png
    Zrzutekranu215.png

• Like Like x 1
  19. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

20. andrzejserafin5

andrzejserafin5
    Expand Collapse

what

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice