1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Gavril T-Series won't show up

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by MercedesEclass, Jul 29, 2015.

1. MercedesEclass

MercedesEclass
    Expand Collapse

The Gavril T-Series will not show up on my vehicle list, and I think it may be because the trucks folder has been corrupted somehow. As far as I can tell all the correct files are there but it still won't work. If anybody can upload a working file of the T-Series so I can replace mine to see if that works, it would be great. If it does not work, does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks.

2. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

Did you download any non forum mods? If so some of the mod files might be corrupting your game. If not then try re installing. If that doesn't work then some else will hopefully help you.

Also, if you are using any non forum mods please get rid of them. They are ruining the game for the people who work hard to create good mods because they have to fix the mods so that people can play the game right.

#2 HockeySnipe16, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  3. MercedesEclass

MercedesEclass
    Expand Collapse

Every mod I have has been downloaded from this website. How do you reinstall the steam version of the game?

4. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

First thing to do however this likly won't help is remove all mods if any, than go into your

User/documents/BeamNG.Drive folder and delete your cache

If your not making any content [Maps] you might be inclined to just delete the entire BeamNG.Drive folder in there.

This will re-cache all major game content which can fix minor issues but since newer updates it's not as buggy as before so it doesn't do a whole lot.

This will reset/delete
    all saved vehicle configs
    custom video/game settings
    custom UI options

and disable advanced mode again.

Next thing to do would be go into the steam properties

Right click in library

(imported from here)

"Verify integrity of game cache"

(imported from here)

If there is confusion or issues just say so;)

5. MercedesEclass

MercedesEclass
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, it worked! Steam said "6 files failed to validate and will be reacquired", then when I loaded the game the T-Series was there. Thank you :D

6. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

No Problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice