Gavril T-Series Expansion Pack Public 2.1.4f

Trucking Redefined (Read Disclaimer)

1. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Hey everyone,

We are deeply sorry for that the update for this mod failed to come out today. This is mainly due to some last minute problems. We are currently working hard to get the update out before the 4th of September. Please be patient until then. Thank you!

Cheers,
    the GTG Mods Team

2. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Gregory TheGamer updated Gavril T-Series Expansion Pack with a new update entry:

Heavy Haulin' Here We Come!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

@Gregory TheGamer Is the T85 suppose to have about 1600L of diesel onboard because it only reads 1150L the right fuel tank doesnt seem to work

4. mrKKOT

mrKKOT
    Expand Collapse

5. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

@Gregory TheGamer I found the problem, if you want me to send you the corrected files that had the typos in them please private message me and then you can post a "hotfix" with my little code correction in them if you want to

6. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Ah, Thank you for this report! It seems the center fuel tank was configured incorrectly. This will be fixed in the next update.
    I haven't checked that mod out, to be honest. Right now we are focused on parts that Gavril would've offered when they sold the T-Series. Though, this could be a long-term idea!
    --- Post updated ---
    We fixed it already, but thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  7. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

Funny I have already patched the error in my game, I know a little bit of coding, you had the central fuel tank reading as the right fuel tank and it was a few little things made the R into a C in the fuel tank file and then added in the correct the error in the VRX engine file, so it now reads ["mainTankL","mainTankR","mainTankC"]

8. MilanKD

MilanKD
    Expand Collapse

YEES! THE T85! FINALLY

9. TomArne02

TomArne02
    Expand Collapse

Attached Files:

• Heavy_Haul_1.jpg
    • f09ffc0940ae5b3c808dcb5657a8b7cf.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. mrKKOT

mrKKOT
    Expand Collapse

Or maybe make it as a separate mod...:)

11. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

12. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

Why do you need to copyright everything? It costs 35 dollars, plus 300 or so for an attorney. Just saying, I doubt your actually do it.

13. Peter Beamo

Peter Beamo
    Expand Collapse

14. JeefCake

JeefCake
    Expand Collapse

Make an armored version!
    Or, make the 2 rear wheels on the semi truck (4 axle) steer!

15. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Hey everyone,

We see that you've got some questions, so let us answer them.

We are planning this for a later version of this mod. We are including loads then as well. Loads ranging from 65 tons to over 150 tons. That'll make the V1050 struggle!

We will see.

An armored version is something that'll come in future as well. The very same goes for a T65 and T75 AWS version.

We have some news, we are currently reworking the textures on the Utility Frame and Utility Cabinet. Here's a peek!
    screenshot_00259.png

Cheers,
    the GTG Mods Team

16. firestarspelt

firestarspelt
    Expand Collapse

typo on the mid rear locking differential you forgot the 8 on its slottype

17. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for this feedback, development of all our mods is halted due to our conflict with World Of Mods.

18. bob.blunderton

bob.blunderton
    Expand Collapse

Actually, by act of uploading to the Beamng web site here, you are agreeing that the community can download, use, modify etc, this mod, and that Beamng company can include features of said mod(s) into the game. It is however, plagiarism and un-cuth to take other's work without credit.

Everything I make for my map mods is free for others to use. I don't mind. If I use someone else's work, I give credit where credit's due, the same should be done if someone uses my work (this mod does not, I don't do car/truck mods).

However, on a more serious note, there is one mod that supplies a T-1000 turbo-charger or supercharger thing for a v1212 (yes) engine, is that this mod? I am trying to find the mod it's from because I keep igniting the truck after 6 miles.
    --- Post updated ---
    Well congradulations on putting in so much work and throwing it all out the window by letting them stop you by hosting your mod (???), I don't get that thinking. Their site is full of viruses and click-bait links anyways.
    In all honesty, I am sure my map mods are on there too, but they are not the latest version as they are here, they might not work right with the latest game version if you get them on WoM, and I always maintain my mods (All 4 of my map mods, though by admittance, So-Cal is a little rough right now).

#38 bob.blunderton, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Actually, we resumed development a while ago already. Check this page: https://www.beamng.com/threads/notifications.40246/#post-692679 Post 5 is the one you are looking for.

As we have stated before, the "copyrights" have been dropped.

No, this mod does not have a V1212 engine. This mod does, however, have a Gavril VRX V8 Diesel engine that has a T1000 Turbocharger.

20. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Little Update
    We have added a badge to the VRX Engine. Whenever you select the Gavril VRX V8 Diesel Engine, you will have red lettering on the sides of the hood. Also, we need your opinion, do you think we should make turbochargers range from 700 bhp on the VRX engine? Right now they range from 800 bhp.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice